Saturday, May 24, 2014

Yummy-ly Yours

I love Summit Media's Yummy Magazine. I used to buy them from the newsstand, I would leaf through them, almost as if I were already tasting and enjoying the food itself. I started buying the small Yummy books where special recipes are collected. But i still did not part with my Yummy issues. I liked reading not only recipes, but also articles about restaurants, cooking tips and gadgets. Then... Last year, I discovered Zinio! I can read Yummy via an app that downloads the new issues every month. Now, I can breeze through all the magazines on my IPad. No more clutter! Hubby sure was thankful about that :)

Yummy is having another 50% off sale on it's annual subscription, including past issues. You can get it via the Appstore or via Zinio and Buqo. It costs less than $13 for 12 issues, and you don't need to drive to the newsstand to get it.

Go to this link to access the Summit website and get your own Yummy subscription. The sale is only until June 1 so hurry and subscribe now.



No comments:

Post a Comment